LINUX-L 2007

PS2-to-USB converter?

John Li <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 8 Jul 2007 04:15:28 -0400

Hey all,

I have a nice clickety-clackety keyboard that I'd like to use on my
laptop. It has a 5-pin AT connector, but I have an AT-to-PS2 converter.
However, my laptop only has USB ports, so I need a PS2-to-USB converter.

I've found a few places offering such a converter online, but I would
feel ridiculous having a half-ounce part shipped to me. Anyone know how
difficult it'd be to splice this together myself?

Thanks!
Nile

--
 .''`.