]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LINUX-L Home

LINUX-L  2007

LINUX-L 2007

Re: GatorLUG Meeting | 2007-07-18 | 6-8pm | Deploying Asterisk for a Call Center, Moneydance, Keysigning

John Li <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 13 Jul 2007 22:41:33 -0400

On Fri, Jul 13, 2007 at 08:38:02PM -0400, Clinton Collins wrote:

> You are invited to join us at the next GatorLUG meeting in beautiful
[... and *melting* ...]
> Gainesville, Florida.

> 7:30-8:00 Keysigning | Keymaster John Li
>
> Keysigning instructions are here: http://www.gatorlug.org/node/56

The instructions are a bit outdated. You should email your public key to
me (not JC) if you'd like to be in the keysigning.

(1) Send me your key fingerprint through email. If you don't know your
	fingerprint, you can run:
	gpg --fingerprint "your name"
(2) *Important*: Bring some picture ID and a copy of the fingerprint you
	send to me. Both are necessary!

I'll have full instructions at the meeting. Just be sure to bring both
items.

Thanks!
Nile

--