LINUX-L 2007

Say NO to MS OOXML

Clinton Collins <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 17 Jul 2007 11:45:14 -0400

text/plain

I don't how effective this will be but this is a really important issue.

At a minimum, Microsoft needs to provide a properly documented specification
for OOXML to become an ISO standard. I can't see how any rationally objective
person would ratify the current proposal as an ISO standard.

I've signed this petition and encourage you to do the same:

http://www.noooxml.org/petition

--
Clinton Collins, Operations Director
Bureau of Economic and Business Research