LINUX-L 2007

Re: Say NO to MS OOXML

John Li <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 17 Jul 2007 12:22:31 -0400

On Tue, Jul 17, 2007 at 11:45:14AM -0400, Clinton Collins wrote:
> I don't how effective this will be but this is a really important issue.

[...]
> I've signed this petition and encourage you to do the same:

Okay, I apologize, but I can't help myself.

Behold! http://falsiness.org/
Specifically: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNHqX27hlz8
Or, for those without Flash: http://gobnf.org/v/cb/falsiness.mov

And for those without X:
"We may not have a TV show, but we've got something even better: online
petitions! If you send it to 10 friends, and /they/ send it 10 friends,
pretty soon, the whole *world* will have signed that petition -
including Steven Colbert! That's the beauty of online petitions."

It's funnier in the context of the whole video.
Enjoy! ;)
-nile

--
 .''`.