LINUX-L 2007

Software Freedom Day planning lunch

John Li <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 31 Jul 2007 22:45:16 -0400

Hey all,

Florida Free Culture and GatorLUG are planning on participating in
Software Freedom Day again this year. We'll be having a planning lunch
this upcoming Thursday. Join us if you want to discuss our events for
Software Freedom Day!

What: Software Freedom Day planning (http://softwarefreedomday.org/)
Where: Hillel, 2020 West University Ave (http://www.ufhillel.org/directions.php)
When: Thursday, August 2nd, from 12:00pm til about 1:00pm

Thanks,
John

--
 .''`.