LINUX-L 2007

Cable Modem looking for a home

Brett Presnell <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 21 Aug 2007 13:00:52 -0400

text/plain

Free to a good home: Motorola SURFboard cable modem (SB5100). Works
fine when connected to a computer through the USB port, but the
ethernet port appears to be broken (whether by lighting or heat or
what, I don't know).  This might be easy to fix, but I've already
bought a replacement, so I don't need it anymore.