]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LINUX-L Home

LINUX-L  2007

LINUX-L 2007

Re: how do I unsubscribe from this list?

Ben Preston <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 23 Aug 2007 09:39:30 -0600

text/plain

On 8/23/07, jmoore <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Justin no longer works here so all of his incoming email on this account
> forwards to my account :)
>
> -Thanks
> David

Well, seeing as you're an innocent bystander, I'll be nice.  ;)

http://lists.ufl.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=linux-l&A=1

You might need to work w/ Justin on this though.  The list owner might
even have to handle it manually.  No one knows who he is anymore
though...  ;)

Good luck.

--

Ben