LINUX-L 2007

Software Freedom Day

Eldo Varghese <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 10 Sep 2007 13:09:10 -0400

text/plain

Hello all
As you guys may or may not know we have software freedom day coming up this saturday. There are a few things we need to do:
A) poster
    - I say we meet tomorrow (Tuesday 9/11) after work (17:30) at the downtown library inorder to get this together. If you have any problems with this please let speak up now.
B) presentations
    - We need to have numerous boxen with various lin running in it.
	Asterisk - Jesse
	Mythtv	 - JimW ?
	Embedded - Eldo
	Compiz/Beryl - ?
	Laptops	 - ?
C) Installations
    - The Ubuntu 7.04 CDs came in from SFD people a few weeks ago and are sitting in my apt. so we can give these out as well as use them as installation disks at the site.
D) Open CD
    - The CD shipment included about 5 Open CDs and those can be copied if we wish to give them away or have the user install software from the cd at the site.

If there are any questions please email me or the list.
I'll see you guys at the library tomorrow at 5:30pm
- Eldo