]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LINUX-L Home

LINUX-L  2007

LINUX-L 2007

Re: I missed where will Software Freedom Day be?

Eldo Varghese <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 11 Sep 2007 12:05:21 -0400

text/plain

The location is the Downtown Public library and we will be meeting today in the evening around 5:30 or 6:00 pm to make a display on the ground floor of the library. I'll be bringing balloons, stickers
and a tshirt. I do not know what else we need, if anyone can bring a large sheet of paper and a few colorful markers etc. that would be wonderful. Anything else you guys think is useful in grabbing
attention can be brought (please keep it family friend, no nudie pics clint ;))
- Eldo