LINUX-L 2007

cleaning house again

Andy Lievertz <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 17 Sep 2007 17:43:43 -0400

text/plain

I have a few more things I thought I would offer to this list before
hitting freecycle or thediginityproject:

1. red chieftec matrix case with tyan tiger 133 dual p3-600, 1.5GB
(pc133?) ram and a scsi raid5 controller with 4 9gb ultrastar drives.
raid5 is adaptec 68pin.  drives are 80pin w/converters

2. another scsi raid5 controller...lsi logic 68pin

3. two 4u rackmount ATX form factor cases, probably ~30" deep, may or
may not have power supplies

4. one generic beige full-tower case...with a motherboard inside,
maybe a socket370 something or other w/power supply

5. four or five more 9gb ultrastars

5. various other bits and pieces that will likely just get dumped on
whoever comes around for the other stuff and just can't say "no".

disclaimer:  ALL OF THIS has been in my GARAGE and consequently is a
bit DUSTY but i think with a thoughtful dusting they probably all work
(that is to say, all were working last time I used them.)

Yes, I will consider pulling individual parts if you don't want the whole kit.

Email me off-list if you're interested.  Thanks!  We now return to
your regular scheduled programming...