LINUX-L 2007

Re: Upcoming install fests

Clinton Collins <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 24 Sep 2007 11:11:45 -0400

text/plain

All,

Attendance at GatorLUG meetings has been between 30 and 40 people consistently
over the last year. I think the Virtually Cuban venue contributes a lot to
having this kind of turnout. The parking is easy, there is a variety of food
and drinks available, and the part we use is sectioned off. They basically
let us take over most of the establishment for that night. And, over the
summer they stay past their usual closing time just for our meeting.

I want to publically thank Carlos and Shawn for their support. From my
perspective its been positive being able to meet there. I hope it works out
well for them from their perspective of staffing and running the extra hours
for us.

If anyone has a problem with the food or the service, I know Carlos and Shawn
are both very reasonable and want to correct any mistakes that happen. Please
converse with them in a reasonable manner and I am sure things will get
worked out.

--
Clinton Collins, President
GatorLUG, Gainesville, FL