LINUX-L 2007

Linux Installfest, Jan 27

John Li <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 21 Jan 2007 12:18:49 -0500

Florida Free Culture will be having a Linux Installfest on Saturday,
January 27th from 11:00am til 3:00pm in the Reitz Union room B60 (in the
basement).

If you have any friends, family, or coworkers that have wanted to try
Linux, let them know that we'll be able to walk them through installing
and configuring a full Linux system. If you're able to help out, please
come by!

This is as much of a social event as anything, so come hang out. We'll
be having food and drinks, open source games, flamewars about the
Slashdot front page (with real fire!), and Ultimate Frisbee with
leftover install discs.

Cheers!
Nile

--