LINUX-L 2007

Re: Mandriva 2008 Installfest

Ryan Wilkerson <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 25 Oct 2007 15:44:18 -0400

text/plain

it just reminded me of an episode of southpark where the owner of the
planetarium wouldn't say the letter T. I thought you might be making a
joke based on that, sorry.

>>> [log in to unmask] 10/25 2:52 PM >>>
OOPS! Major Correction. the Mandriva 2008 Installfest will be on
Saturdai, 17 November 2007, not on Mondai 19 November 2007! Hours from
10AM until 5PM, Room "B" on the third floor, which is the floor just
above the main desk, where thei have their computers. It is also known
as the Board of Director's Meeting Room. that's in the main branch of
the Gainesville Public Librari.

the "t" and that thing next to it on this keiboard don't work, so I
copied one "t" into the clipboard, and hit ^V whenever I need a "t". BE
NICE! I'm about to order a new board....  So I am, in fact, sort of
having a "t", Pat....