LINUX-L 2007

Geeky pumpkins out here in AZ

James Jones <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 28 Oct 2007 12:05:36 -0700

Hi guys!

	I just wanted to share a picture from a pumpkin-carving party out
here in Phoenix last night. I undertook to fashion the visage of
Larry Ewing's Tux onto my pumpkin while one of my friends secretly
carved "the most scary pumpkin EVER." (Mine's on the right in this
picture)

	Happy Halloween!

	http://flickr.com/photos/neepster/1793327070/in/set-72157602767761867/

- James 'J.C.' Jones - <[log in to unmask]> - http://pugsplace.net/