]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

ATM-OBSERVERS-L Home

ATM-OBSERVERS-L  January 2007

ATM-OBSERVERS-L January 2007

Re: asteroid occultation & atm suggestions

Don Loftus <[log in to unmask]>

Don Loftus <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 8 Jan 2007 08:20:10 -0500

text/plain

Hey everybody,

We con do this out at my place.  I put it on my PDA to hold the time
open.  It looks like the moon will be about new and Cancer is very high
in the sky, so visibility won't be a problem.  Sounds good to me.

Don Loftus