Skip repetitive navigational links
Next (less recent) in topic | Previous (more recent) in topic
Next (less recent) by same author | Previous (more recent) by same author

Re: Help needed re: credit

Lisa Dillon <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 25 Jan 2007 18:44:54 -0500

text/plain

In fall 2006 we offered the course for credit, but it was graded as
pass/fail. WE were able to offer it using the course reference number for an
independent studies course.

What would you like to know?

Lisa Marie Dillon, MA, LPC, NCC
Project Manager, Academic Success Center
1600 UGL, 313.577.3165 313.577.9372 (fax)
Wayne State University