]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

SOCNET Home

SOCNET  January 2007

SOCNET January 2007

Re: Please help! Delphi Study: Future of Social Network Analysis

"Hwang, Sungsoo" <[log in to unmask]>

Hwang, Sungsoo

Fri, 5 Jan 2007 22:01:37 -0500

text/plain

Please accept my apology. The link to my survey was not included in the earlier post.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=913473098403
Sungsoo