GLOWS March 8

"Mckee,Kathleen A" <[log in to unmask]>

Mckee,Kathleen A

Wed, 24 Jan 2007 10:15:47 -0500

text/plain

Dear Water Institute Affiliated Faculty,

On Thursday March 8th, 2007 the Water Institute will host a seminar by
Dr. Michael McClain, the Director of the FIU Global Water for
Sustainability (GLOWS) Program (see http://globalwaters.net). GLOWS is a
USAID funded program for promoting integrated water resources management
in the developing world. Please see email below for more details.

Please email me ([log in to unmask]) by January 31 to let me know if you
are planning to participate in any of the 3 following activities on
Thursday March 8th. Then we will decide what accommodations are
necessary.

1. 10-11:30 Seminar

2. 12-1:30 Lunch with Dr. McClain (we'll treat)

3. 2-4pm A meeting to discuss programs and explore possible
collaborations

Thanks a lot!

Kathleen McKee,

Research Coordinator