Help for FLORIDABIRDS-L Archives

FLORIDABIRDS-L Archives

Subject: Ivory-billed Woodpecker Fact Or Fiction?
From: Vincent Lucas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 22 Jan 2007 08:52:21 -0500

I'm not at liberty to divulge my source but I've heard a "rumor" that
an IBWO was recently photographed along the Choctawhatchee River in
northern Florida. The photo is said to be pretty conclusive. Audio
recordings have also been made. Has anyone else heard anything about
this? Just curious. . . .

Vince

Vincent Lucas
Naples, FL