Skip repetitive navigational links

Fw: Education Review Seeking Book Reviewers

Frank Christ <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 24 Feb 2007 10:53:02 -0700

text/plain

Colleagues, here is a professional opportunity to not only get a free book
but also to add a line in your curriculum vitae. The submission information
is copied below.  Collegially......

[log in to unmask]                   For all of us to win in the knowledge
economy,
Frank L Christ                      we need to unleash the knowledge in our
Emeritus, CSULB                document databases, use and reuse our past
Visiting Scholar, U of AZ     knowledge, find ways to create new knowledge
             and then share it across our enterprise........
             ...Rick Thoman, Former Xerox Corp President & CEO
LSCHE Web Portal:      http://www.pvc.maricopa.edu/~lsche/