]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

GSAMENSISSUES-L Home

GSAMENSISSUES-L  March 2007

GSAMENSISSUES-L March 2007

Re: 29 March deadline for abstracts for GSA

Richard Russell <[log in to unmask]>

GSA Mens' Issues SIG <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 15 Mar 2007 20:34:48 +0000

text/plain

Hi Kate,

Great to hear from you (both times). I'd be intereseted in doing a paper on care managment by men caregivers for the "Man Mangement" idea. I just finished a short piece on the topic and have lots more data to easily expand it.

Best,
Rich Russell