]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

GSAMENSISSUES-L Home

GSAMENSISSUES-L  March 2007

GSAMENSISSUES-L March 2007

Re: 29 March deadline for abstracts for GSA

Helen Black <[log in to unmask]>

GSA Mens' Issues SIG <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 19 Mar 2007 11:35:50 -0400

text/plain

Dear Kate, I am not able to attend this year's GSA, but my colleague, Abby
Schwartz, has a paper/power point presentation concerning qualitative
research on oldest-old caregiving men who are primary caregivers for wives
with dementia. Our data is based on our suffering study, so we are relating
our experience of caregiving a demented wife with experiences of suffering,
with some surprising and very rich findings. Is there a possibility you or
anyone is interested in this subject?
Helen Black