]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

GSAMENSISSUES-L Home

GSAMENSISSUES-L  March 2007

GSAMENSISSUES-L March 2007

Re: 29 March deadline for abstracts for GSA

Richard Russell <[log in to unmask]>

GSA Mens' Issues SIG <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 27 Mar 2007 15:23:25 +0000

text/plain

Greetings Kate - just a brief note literally "on the run" that I will get an abstract to you on Thursday so save a slot. Hope all is well - crazy busy here. Best, Richard