Help for SOCNET Archives

SOCNET Archives

Subject: Re: erdos meets bacon meets miles, according to Fabio
From: Barry Wellman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 6 Mar 2007 10:49:25 -0500

except Stan, you and I DID co-author together when you ventured into the
world of social support to do a piece with me and your then-student,
Michael Walker.

How quickly they forget.
 Barry Wellman, E-KB-MD 9

  Barry Wellman   S.D. Clark Professor of Sociology   NetLab Director
        for fun: http://chass.utoronto.ca/oldnew/cybertimes.php