Help for SOCNET Archives

SOCNET Archives

Subject: SOCNET - Presentation help?
From: Robin Teigland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 11 Mar 2007 22:58:14 +0100

*****  To join INSNA, visit  *****

I have been asked to make a presentation on social networks and informal
networking to the "Swedish Union of Business Administration Majors", and
I do not have a lot of experience making these kinds of more general,
less academic presentations to larger audiences.

So, I was wondering if someone out there might like to share with me his
or her presentation. It is always interesting to see how others present
networks - both in terms of content and format. And of course, I will
share my final presentation if anyone is interested!

Thanks for your help!

Robin Teigland, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Center for Strategy and Competitiveness
Stockholm School of Economics
[log in to unmask] or
Personal homepage:

Centre for Research on Innovation
and Industrial Dynamics (CIND)
Uppsala University

network researchers ( To unsubscribe, send