Help for SOCNET Archives

SOCNET Archives

Subject: Re: social network and marketing
From: Tom Valente <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 17 Mar 2007 14:06:17 -0700

Elisa
See:
Christophe van den Bulte and Stefan Wuyts (2007). Social Networks and
Marketing. Marketing Science Institute, Cambridge MA.
which may be purchased at www.msi.org

- Tom

elisa bellotti wrote:

> Dear socnetters,
>
> i'm writing a paper on social network analysis and its applications on
> marketing.
> i was wondering if there are recent studies in this field, and if
> there's anyone who is working on this topic (i'm especially interested
> in working papers, empirical studies, and so on).
>
> just to avoid doubts about my intentions.....;-)
> even if i dont know a lot about marketing (i'm actually a
> sociologist), i'm not asking for classic bibliography, as i'm already
> collecting the most popular references. while any suggestion is very
> welcome, i'm more interested in anything that is nearly to be
> published, or working papers (like presented to conferences, research
> reports, and so on). so please be sure you indicate the way in which i
> can quote any reference you might want to suggest me.
>

> thanks to everyone
>
> Elisa Bellotti
> Centre for the study of fashion and cultural production
> UniversitÓ Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Milan, Italy
> www.unicatt.it/modacult

Evaluating Health Promotion Programs (Oxford U. Press):
http://www.oup-usa.org/isbn/0195141768.html

My personal webpage:
http://www-hsc.usc.edu/~tvalente/

The Empirical Networks Project