Help for SOCNET Archives

SOCNET Archives

Subject: Re: social network and marketing
From: IIan Talmud <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 18 Mar 2007 18:01:59 +0200

Dear Elisa:

There are numerous articles, especially om online / multilevel and viral
marketing.

Burt, R. S."Social Contagion and Innovation" AJS 1987,  where the
original Coleman, Katz and Menzel is cited.

Goldenberg Jacob, Libai Barak and Muller Eitan, (2001), *Talk of the
Network: A Complex Systems Look at the Underlying Process
of Word-of-Mouth*, /Marketing Letters/ 12:3 p. 209-21.

Goldenberg Jacob, Libai Barak and Muller Eitan (2002) *Riding the
Saddle, How cross-Market Communications Creates a Major
Slump in Sales,* /Journal of Marketing/ Vol. 66 (April), p 1-16.
http://pluto.huji.ac.il/~msgolden/home_page/pdf/saddleJM.pdf
<pdf/saddleJM.pdf>

Katz-Gerro, Tally and Ilan Talmud. 2005 "A Structural Analysis of
Consumption-Based Stratification: Relational Proximity of Household
Expenditures." _Social Indicators Research_. 73,1:109-132.
http://soc.haifa.ac.il/~talmud/consumption.pdf

*Analysis of Referral Networks in *Marketing*: Methods and Illustration*
/Reingen, Peter H./
<http://proquest.umi.com/pqdweb?index=5&did=1176866&CSP=4179&SrchMode=1&sid=11&Fmt=2&VInst=PROD&VType=PQD&RQT=590&VName=PQD&TS=1168786289&clientId=11912>,
/Kernan, Jerome B./ <javascript:void(0);>. *JMR, Journal of *Marketing*
Research
<http://proquest.umi.com/pqdweb?RQT=318&pmid=27556&TS=1168786289&clientId=11912&VType=PQD&VName=PQD&VInst=PROD>*. Chicago:
Nov 1986
<http://proquest.umi.com/pqdweb?RQT=572&VType=PQD&VName=PQD&VInst=PROD&pmid=27556&pcid=55601&SrchMode=3>.Vol.23, Iss. 4;  pg. 370,

Sebastiano A. Delre · Wander Jager · Marco A. Janssen, " Diffusion
dynamics in small-world networks with
heterogeneous consumers" Comput Math Organiz Theor (2007) 13:185--202

Asymmetric information, word-of-mouth and social networks: from the
market for lemons to efficiency By Noem“? NAVARRO