Help for SOCNET Archives

SOCNET Archives

Subject: Re: social network and marketing
From: Kenneth Chung <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 19 Mar 2007 10:58:02 +1100

Hi Elisa

Some references that come to mind are:

	Coleman, J. S., Katz, E., & Menzel, H., 1957. The Diffusion of an
Innovation among Physicians. Sociometry, 20(4), 253-270.

which was what Barry mentioned, and  another that I came across was:

	Webster, C. M., Freeman, L. C., & Aufdemberg, C. G., 2001. The
Impact of Social Context on Interaction Patterns. Journal of Social
Structure, 2(1).

Hope it helps.

Rgds,
Ken