Help for SOCNET Archives

SOCNET Archives

Subject: Informal Economies and Network Analysis
From: Olumide Abimbola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 19 Mar 2007 15:40:17 +0100

Dear All,

I am currently researching into informal cross-border trade networks,
but I have found that most studies use the network concept more as a
metaphor than as a methodological or analytical tool. I would appreciate
it if anyone could point to studies of informal economies using the
network approach both, or either, as a tool for gathering and/or
for analysing data.

Thanks,
Olumide Abimbola
Max Planck Institute for Social Anthropology
Max-Planck-Institut für ethnologische Forschung
Advokatenweg 36, D-06114 Halle (Saale), Germany
Telefon: +49 (0) 345-2927-130
Telefax: +49 (0) 345-2927-502
Email: [log in to unmask]
http://www.eth.mpg.de/people/abimbola