Help for SOCNET Archives

SOCNET Archives

Subject: Re: Tool suggestions?
From: Devan Rosen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 21 Mar 2007 09:49:11 -1000

Aloha Jim,

Two tools come to mind that would be worthwhile for you to look into, either
one may help with several of your phases...

TeCFlow - http://www.ickn.org/html/ckn_tools.htm
GroupScope - http://www.groupscope.com/home.html

TeCFlow may be more available at this point, but it is worth looking at
GroupScope as well.

Best,
Devan

Devan Rosen