Help for SOCNET Archives

SOCNET Archives

Subject: Corfu Sunbelt: Airport Transfer and Sightseeing Tour
From: Moses Boudourides <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 27 Mar 2007 21:36:59 +0300

Greetings from Greece!

Just to inform those who are coming to the Corfu Sunbelt that we have
posted information about an airport-hotel transfer and a sightseeing
tour:

http://nicomedia.math.upatras.gr/conf/Sunbelt2007/info/TransfersSunbeltXXVII.pdf
http://nicomedia.math.upatras.gr/conf/Sunbelt2007/info/CityTourSunbeltXXVII.pdf

Furthermore, we are expecting to finalize the conference schedule before May 6.

See you soon in Corfu!

--Moses Boudourides