Help for SOCNET Archives

SOCNET Archives

Subject: Karl Van Meter & Lise Mounier
From: Barry Wellman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 29 Mar 2007 23:11:34 -0400

Does anyone know how to reach our Paris colleagues, Karl Van Meter and
Lise Mounier at Iresco. Mail to them has bounced back to me for 10 days.
What hath CNRS done?

 Barry Wellman

  Barry Wellman   S.D. Clark Professor of Sociology   NetLab Director
        for fun: http://chass.utoronto.ca/oldnew/cybertimes.php