***** To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org *****
I would like to let you know that NetMiner v3.0 is just released.
NetMiner has been known as an user-friendly, visual and exploratory
software for network analysis.
NetMiner 3 is a complete rewrite of existing NetMiner II, and brings whole
new features such as follows:
- coverage of large network data
- what-if analysis with on-the-fly data filtering and option tuning
- expressive network data model: e.g. link attributes, multi-model nodal
- advanced network analysis/modeling modules including p*(ERGM)
- highly interactive network visualization panel allowing easy change of
- specialized network data editor supporting text-type value, missing
values and value labels
- productivity enhancing tools for project/session/output management
- and a lot more ......
This release is beta version, and official version of NetMiner 3.0 shall be
released in two weeks.
During this period, pre-order discount event and 'best use-case contest' is
You can download FREE EVALUATION copy and get more information at
CEO, Cyram Co., Ltd
SOCNET is a service of INSNA, the professional association for social
network researchers (http://www.insna.org). To unsubscribe, send
an email message to [log in to unmask] containing the line
UNSUBSCRIBE SOCNET in the body of the message.