Skip repetitive navigational links

Re: Movies

"Carmichael, Karen" <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 15 Jun 2007 13:58:56 -0700

text/plain

Finding Forrester was the title, I believe.

-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2007 1:45 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Movies

This email will be discumbobulated, because I can't remember the title.
I am
hoping someone will remember the name.

One movie that showed a good mentorship/ writing tutoring relationship
was
with Sean Connery, who plays a retired author in New York. Busta Rhymes
is
also in it. One of the songs on the soundtrack is "Somewhere Over the
Rainbow/It's a Wonderful Life" by a Hawaiwan Singer that passed away.

Does this jog anyone's memory.

Reggie Jean