]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

WEB-MANAGERS-L Home

WEB-MANAGERS-L  August 2007

WEB-MANAGERS-L August 2007

Re: WEB-MANAGERS-L Digest - 1 Aug 2007 to 6 Aug 2007 (#2007-35)

Mary Walch <[log in to unmask]>

UF Web types <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 8 Aug 2007 09:49:42 -0400

text/plain

I got the button to work!  It was the initial test button on the page.
I'd just like to thank everyone who helped me out.

Thanks again!

Mary Walch
Student Assistant, Webmaster
Department of Neurology