]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

BEST-L Home

BEST-L  October 2007

BEST-L October 2007

Transport Access Fee - Express your Opinion

Brian Becker <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 12 Oct 2007 15:07:35 -0400

text/plain

All,

  The Transportation Access Fee (TAF) Committee sets the TAF that students
pay and determines how the revenues are spent.  In the next few weeks they
will be considering using some of these funds for bicycle and pedestrian
projects on campus.  You can find the email addresses of the TAF committee
members below.  This is our opportunity to express our opinion on how some
of our student fees are utilized.

Regards,

Brian

Brian Becker

Ph.D. Student - Interdisciplinary Ecology

Rm. 3, Bldg. 182, Mowry Rd., PO Box 110831

University of Florida

Phone (o): 352-846-3054

Phone (c): 352-246-6239

Fax: 352-846-2094

Email: [log in to unmask]

Bioenergy and Sustainable Technology Society of the University of Florida

     http://grove/ufl.edu/~bests/

  _____