Help for FLORIDABIRDS-L Archives

FLORIDABIRDS-L Archives

Subject: Wekiva Banding, 11/04/07
From: Andrew Boyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 4 Nov 2007 15:59:27 -0800

Hello, All.

Not a lot to report of note. Last Friday was more
interesting when I wasn't there and they banded a
Black-throated Green Warbler, a female Painted Bunting
and a Sharp-shinned Hawk!

That was an exciting day!!

We did band our first Swamp Sparrow of the season and
many Ruby-crowned Kinglets and a few of the 'usual'
birds. Friday and today have had a few Hermit
Thrushes.

Most notable was the steady stream of American Robins
which were heading East at dawn and due South the rest
of the morning.

For shots of Friday's banding efforts and today's,
head to:

http://home.cfl.rr.com/wekivabirdband/

I am still updating the site for today.

Andrew Boyle