Help for FLORIDABIRDS-L Archives

FLORIDABIRDS-L Archives

Subject: Ne St. Pete Migrants......I forgot 1
From: Don Margeson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 2 Nov 2007 21:10:21 EDT

We had our first American Robin tonight. It came in from the north about
5:00PM , landed in Brazilian Peppers across the canal, and about 6:30 PM lifted
off to return north  to the 74th Ave. NE Roost Sight. I was shocked as I've
never seen one here until early december.

Don Margeson,  VP of sales
Donlo Communications, Inc.

439  Tennessee Ave. NE
St. Petersburg, FL 33702