]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

GRADSTUDENT-L Home

GRADSTUDENT-L  2008

GRADSTUDENT-L 2008

Graduate Student Council Meeting/Social: 17 January 2008

Gregory Orloff <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 10 Jan 2008 16:09:32 -0500

text/plain

ANNOUNCEMENT

Date:  10 January 2008

To:    All UF Graduate Students

From:  Hannah Vander Zanden
       UF Graduate Student Council Secretary

RE:    Graduate Student Council Meeting/Social: 17 January 2008

We would like to kick off the semester with a GSC Social, so our monthly
meeting will occur at the Orange and Brew (in the Reitz Union) on Thursday,
January 17 at 6:00pm. See what's in store for the spring semester, then
stick around to enjoy snacks, meet other graduate students, and listen to a
concert following the meeting. All graduate students are welcome, and we
hope to see you there!

Also, please note there are three senate seats open in the Student
Government for graduate students.  If you are looking for a way to be more
involved in your academic community, this might be your chance.
Applications are available on the third floor of the Reitz Union in Room
305 and are due by Friday, January 18.  Visit http://sg.ufl.edu for more
information.

The GSC serves to voice the needs and concerns of UF graduate students and
acts as a link between the administration, the student government, and
graduate students. For more information, visit the website at
http://grove.ufl.edu/~gsc/wp/. If you have any questions, please e-mail me
at [log in to unmask] or the GSC President, Ranaldo Allen at [log in to unmask]