HGSA Meeting: February 21

Gregory Orloff <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 19 Feb 2008 15:32:38 -0500

text/plain

The Hispanic Graduate/Professional Student Association (HGSA) will be
holding its second meeting of the Spring semester this Thursday (21 February
2008) at 7:30 pm at Room 230 of the Florida Gym.

It will be right after the Graduate Student Council meeting (which starts at
6 pm). We will be discussing the events that we are organizing during the
semester and any other new ideas that our members might bring to the table.

We hope to see you there!!!

And remember, you don't need to be Hispanic to participate!

See you soon,

HGSA E-Board.

Cecilia Amador
PhD. Student,
Agricultural and Biological Engineering Department
215 Frazier Rogers Hall
University of Florida
Gainesville, FL 32611-0570
(352) 392-1864 ext 217