]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

GRADSTUDENT-L Home

GRADSTUDENT-L  2008

GRADSTUDENT-L 2008

UF Graduate Student Council Meeting and Social: Thursday, 20 November 2008

Gregory Orloff <[log in to unmask]>

Witulski,Christopher J

Tue, 18 Nov 2008 13:37:41 -0500

text/plain

Good afternoon!

I have two quick announcements. First, the UF Graduate Student Council general meeting will be held this week on Thursday (20 November 2008) at 6:30 p.m. in the Florida Gym (Room 280). We look forward to seeing all the reps there.

Second, just after the meeting, the UF GSC is hosting a Graduate and Professional Student Social at Gator City. Information can be found at this Facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=34454984348. This is open to any grad and professional students, not just UF GSC reps, and there will be free food! Come out and join us on Thursday night.

Peace,

Chris Witulski
UF GSC Secretary