]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

BEST-L Home

BEST-L  January 2008

BEST-L January 2008

$200 million energy and economic development from Governor Charlie Crist, January 31, 2008

bruderly <[log in to unmask]>

bruderly <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 31 Jan 2008 16:02:26 -0500

Friends

This is the first time in recent history that any Governor in Florida has
proposed a serious investment in renewable energy and efficiency.

Now we need to work on getting the Florida Legislature to support this
initiative so these monies become real.

David E. Bruderly, PE

Bruderly Engineering Associates, Inc.

920 SW 57th Drive