Help for FLORIDABIRDS-L Archives

FLORIDABIRDS-L Archives

Subject: Eurasian Widgeon or Wigeon
From: [log in to unmask]
Date:Thu, 17 Jan 2008 04:54:10 +0000

Hi Everyone,

  I've notice several postings on the Eurasian Widgeon/Wigeon. It sure has moved around the area. I'm glad it's still out there. For those who have not got a chance to see it you can view it here
www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/2132097055
  I'm going to try, and get back out there, and get some better shots of it hopefully before it leaves. It's one of those birds you can't get lucky enough to get it close to shoot without digiscope. Now.... to Jacksoville, and the Panhandle for the Hummingbirds!!

Danny Bales
Titusville, Fla.
www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen