Help for FLORIDABIRDS-L Archives

FLORIDABIRDS-L Archives

Subject: Carillon
From: Judy Fisher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 18 Jan 2008 21:46:17 -0500

Justin and I actually saw a Least Bittern at Carillon today.  Usually I only
have the pleasure of hearing them in winter.  It was seen from the
boardwalk, along the longest stretch of cattails, with the daycare center
located further up and to our right. Behind us was the concrete bridge that
goes over to the hotel and the tower was to our left.

Judy

Judy Fisher
Seminole, Fl