Help for FLORIDABIRDS-L Archives

FLORIDABIRDS-L Archives

Subject: Broad-Billed Hummingbird 1/20/08
From: [log in to unmask]
Date:Sun, 20 Jan 2008 21:00:42 +0000

Hi Everyone,

  Well... I went to Jacksonville this morning to see the little guy. He was absolutely beautiful! There were several other people there also. We all got great looks at him as he feed and perched. Mr. and Mrs. Dixon were fantastic! My wife, and I are so grateful to them for allowing us into their home to view this magnificent bird! You can view a picture of it by clicking on below link.

www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/2207465830

Danny Bales
Titusville, Fla.
www.flickr.com/photos/mudhen/