Help for FLORIDABIRDS-L Archives

FLORIDABIRDS-L Archives

Subject: 1/19/08--Black-chinned Hummingbird and Great Cormorant.
From: Christian Newton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 19 Jan 2008 20:07:07 -0500

Hey all just wanted to pass on that I went to Doug Stuckey's house in
Titusville and saw the very tame male Black-chinned hummingbird.  Doug and
his wife (Susie) where very gracious host's, thank you both very much.  If
you want to see the hummingbird, call them at: 321-267-2576.  There were a
couple of Ruby-throats and a Painted Bunting in their yard as well.  I then
headed north on I-95 and swung into Ponce Inlet off of A1A and was greeted
with great looks of the juv. Great Cormorant (sorry John T.) sitting on the
tower at the end of the jetty.  After that a quick visit with my grandmother
in law and I wound my way back down I-4 and home.

All and all, a pretty simple day.

Have a good one,

Chris Newton

Davenport