Help for FLORIDABIRDS-L Archives

FLORIDABIRDS-L Archives

Subject: White-eared Hummingbird
From: peggy powell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 16 Jan 2008 12:32:08 -0500

I have just been watching a gorgeous adult male WHITE-EARED HUMMINGBIRD at a feeder in west Jacksonville.
It is at the home of Sandy Dixon, on 6181 Deepwood Dr. E.
Her telephone # is 904 778-2887, cell phone 521-6274.
Directions: Get on I-295 in west Jax.  Exit west on 103rd St., go to Ricker Road and turn left (south) on Ricker.  Go about 1/2 mile to Wheat, turn left on Wheat.  Take first road on right, Deepwood Lane.  Turn left on Deepwood Drive E and go to 6181.  I would suggest you call first.  Good luck!
Peggy Powell