***** To join INSNA, visit http://www.insna.org *****
I would like to let you know that NetMiner is updated to version 3.3.
- 'Assortativity' measure
- The most probable estimation of Power-Law model
- Query module for extracting nodes and links with specific
- Module specific new outputs including new network map with
- New items are added for 'Inspecting' analysis results in network
map e.g. 'k-shortest path' etc.
- New file format 'NMF' for easy and integrated project handling
- Improved Import/Export module supporting GML, StOCNET and DB
connection etc. using enhanced user-friendly interface.
Full descriptions of the new features are covered on this web page:
Free evaluation copy, flash movies and documents are available on the Web
Thanks and best regards,
SOCNET is a service of INSNA, the professional association for social
network researchers (http://www.insna.org). To unsubscribe, send
an email message to [log in to unmask] containing the line
UNSUBSCRIBE SOCNET in the body of the message.