]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

SOCNET Home

SOCNET  May 2008

SOCNET May 2008

Charles Tilly, the community network analyst

Barry Wellman <[log in to unmask]>

Barry Wellman <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 1 May 2008 10:06:45 -0400

TEXT/PLAIN

This is my note to the ASA community/urban section.

I do want to emphasize on this list that Chuck Tilly's work was always
suffused with network ideas, both community and historical analyses.

 Barry Wellman

  S.D. Clark Professor of Sociology, FRSC              NetLab Director
  Department of Sociology                        University of Toronto
  725 Spadina Avenue, Room 388                  Toronto Canada M5S 2J4
  http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~wellman            fax:+1-416-978-3963
  Updating history:     http://chass.utoronto.ca/oldnew/cybertimes.php
         Elvis wouldn't be singing "Return to Sender" these days
            **** PLEASE NOTE NEW ADDRESS AND FAX NUMBER ****