Skip repetitive navigational links

Re: Reply to the Individual rather than whole List

"Maher, Pat" <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 15 May 2008 16:02:58 -0400

text/plain

Here are the directions one more time . . . you CANNOT click reply.
Instead you must open the email and the sender's email address will be
imbedded in the email (actually this happens even when you click reply)
But either way, you must COPY the address and then paste it into a NEW
email.

Pat

Patricia A. Maher, Ph. D.
Director, Student Learning Services
University of South Florida
4202 E. Fowler Ave.
Tampa, FL 33620
813-974-5141

"We cannot always build our future for our youth,
but we can build our youth for our future."
Franklin D. Roosevelt